Sunday, June 27, 2010

Welcome Welcome!

Ahhh... my very first post of what I hope will be a lasting outlet for this busy momma.
First an intro to me:
My name is Kate and really there isn't much more to me than that. I consider myself pretty low-key and relaxed. Right now life is all about my family. My husband is wonderful and so patient with me as I repeatedly take over 'his' garage. If our car is parked in the driveway, there's a project in our garage =) We have two children, "M" (almost 4 yrs.) and "A" (1 yr.). My kids keep me pretty busy as I am blessed to be an at-home-mom. But I realized that I need a hobby! Finally, it dawned on me that I should refinish and sell furniture as it's something I am obsessed with anyway. Plus, who couldn't use a little extra cash each month? This blog is dedicated to my personal projects and projects I'm selling. Hopefully it's a place for someone else to find a little inspiration. My first real post should be up tomorrow!Marek and Jo.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck, Kate! Marek and Jo are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am excited to see your stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Kate. Excited to see your projects.(= I'm sure you'll do great and this sounds like a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Lovely Little Thought...