Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Finally, A Breakthrough


Did you notice the new name?

It's taken me weeks to figure out just what I wanted to do with this blog.  It's silly though, because what I've finally decided is really what nearly every person does already- share what you know!  Why did it take me so long to decide that all I wanted was to share what I am passionate about?  Honestly, I've been scared. Putting myself on public display means that I am open to criticism and just open in general.  What if no one likes what I have to share?  Will people only look at how poorly I write?  What if no one reads this?  Does that mean I am a failure?  I think this is the question I've been wrestling with most.  Not to get terribly deep but I sometimes feel judged that I opted to be a mom and not a career woman.  I feel I took what's become 'the road less traveled.'   I worry no one wants to hear from lil' ol' me.  Just to cover my bum, I am in no way saying anything negative about career women.  I do feel the world takes their opinions more seriously than a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom).  Finally, I've decided I have to put the fears on the back-burner.  I need an outlet and just maybe there's someone that can relate or be inspired.

My posts will include (but won't be limited too):

  • Home decor
  • Photography
  • Families
  • World events
  • Bowel movements (that's not a joke.  it's a mom thing.)
  • Mommy life
  • Books
  • Beauty
  • TV
  • Bad days
  • Good days
  • Mediocre days
  • Anything else that stirs up emotion in any form
I hope you'll read along and bare with me.

As and update, I've just decided to dive head first back into the world of professional photography.  I want to start slow so please check out the blog from time to time for updates: http://tempestprofessionalphotography.blogspot.com

Lastly, I wanted to add a photo of our new home which we have yet to move into.  It's funny that I feel such a drive to get creative and work on my new blogs but I don't have a home to work on or in.  Typical.  Anyways, here is our future home:

* Please note that I took this on my phone and does not reflect my personal photography ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Lovely Little Thought...