Friday, January 21, 2011

Photos Up

Part of the joys of moving into a new home is arranging furniture and hanging photos.  This is truly something I love to do.  Bit by bit our house is becoming our home and I think these little touches help.  

This wall is directly across from our formal dining room which is void of furniture.  We have our table in the kitchen and didn't need another one until we moved here.  Eventually I will find just the right table and chairs and hutch for that room, until then at least this little space is prettier.






Thanks for taking a look!

5 comments:

  1. Your photo arrangement is great! I so want to do something similar but just don't know how to get started. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my chair. As for sewing, you really can do it. Just start simple with straight lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment! I started this arrangement by tracing the frames on newspaper then taping the newspaper on my wall and just keep moving them until you get it right! I also marked where the latches were so I know where to nail/screw. Just be sure to use a level. It's so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great idea! I can't wait to hang up pictures! Yours look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your pictures look lovely! Great job!!

    Thanks for reading!

    Erin
    LTC

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Lovely Little Thought...